Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Problems Forwarding Voicemail Message
Southpaw7

I really need to save and forward a voicemail or record it on something that would copy it in good quality. The message is five minutes long and I really need to protect it.  It would be great if I could get it on a memory stick or on my computer. Help please.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Problems Forwarding Voicemail Message
Axised

Not sure what you should do for your current issue......

But in he future... try Google Voice for all your voice-mail.. Many people use it exclusively instead of the voice-mail from Verizon...  One major benefit is you can download ANY of your saved voice-mails in .mp3 format anytime you so desire...

You also have the option of listening to them on your pc/mac ... the features are endless..........

Axis

0 Likes