Problems with Facebook pages loading correctly on Motorola Droid
julietweedy

Up until tonight, my Facebook worked fine on the Droid.  Then, out of nowhere, it started loading as a full site (not mobile).  When I touch the Profile button, it takes me to my info page.  After fiddling around, I can get to my wall, but it's not the mobile page (with three tabs at top).  The only way to fix it is to find a page where "Mobile" is an option at the bottom of the page....then to touch that and load it.  It used to be the default.  I don't understand what happened.  I tried going into settings and applications.  And can't find any solution.  Please help!  It's so annoying!  Thanks so much!

0 Likes
Re: Problems with Facebook pages loading correctly on Motorola Droid
julietweedy
By "Mobile" site, I (of course) mean "Touch" site.
0 Likes
PeDe7
i thought i was the only one experiencing this prob but i figured out that it's Facebook's problem. I tried Babbler and Bloo (native Facebook apps from the android market) and i cant see my or anyone else's wall. i guess with all the "renovation" Facebook has been doing the last few weeks has the API's all mixed up or something. hopefully this gets solved ASAP cuz i don't wanna have to log in on my laptop just to check up on friends on Facebook
0 Likes
msbonita1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I too am having the same problem.  I click on profile from the facebook app and it takes me to my info page instead of my wall.  I then click on my name at the top and it takes me to my profile but from the mobile site.  I hate it!!!  They better fix it. 

0 Likes
leonardo1134

i too am having the same problem. its really annoying and i hope they get this fixed asap. also why can't we uninstall the facebook app on the phone?

0 Likes
goober

Count me in.  In fact when I went through the intro process to go on facebook it wiped out all the photos i had in my contacts.

0 Likes