Process com.android.phone has stopped...
trinarose

I received a message saying I need to clear some space on my phone to receive any further messages. Then I started receiving error messages the first one says Sorry! The process com.android.phone has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again. This pops up repeatedly non-stop. I can't place calls, get into any apps, I really can't do anything. If I restart the phone I get the error message System UIDs Inconsistent with the only option to click "I feel lucky".

I tried putting the phone in safe mode, but the same error message keeps popping up, it still says my phone is low on memory, and I can't do anything with my phone.

What do I do?? Please help!

0 Likes
Re: Process com.android.phone has stopped...
GardenLova

I am having the same problem.  I went to the HTC forum and they said to wipe the partition, which I did.  It didn't solve the problem.

I am a week away from an upgrade, but I don't want to live without my phone for a week!  I can get on Facebook and send emails and texts, but can't get on the internet.  I tried removing the internet app and reinstalling, but that didn't work either.

Frustrating! 

0 Likes
l_972peam

>Irrelevant post deleted<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there trinarose!

I know how much of a burden it can be to get an error on your phone like this! I want to help you out. It sounds like there is a corrupt file on the device. At this point what I would recommend is a master reset of the device. Take a look at the steps here http://bit.ly/OgmMQm. Please remember to save all your information prior to erasing the phone. Please let us know if you're still having issues with this.

Thanks!
MichelleG_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes