Question
Sixpinsdelores

Hello,

Daily, I keep getting the message  "input language method". I go to where it leads me, nothing is unchecked, I close, the message goes away until the next day.

Does anyone else get this message?

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Question
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Since this is posted in the Droid and Droid 2 I am assuming you also have the physical keyboard...

I have a Droid 4, and if I slide open the keyboard to type a message, the next time I go to reply to a text or I am at a screen where I need to type, I will get a notification icon that says "Choose input method" - I just dismiss it because I HAVE my input method selected as Swype.  It doesn't seem to lose the setting, but wants me to reconfirm if I have used the physical keyboard at any point.

Is that the pattern for you?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I must say I have never gotten that message before, but I have the same question as SuzyQ; do you have a particular keyboard app installed on the phone or is it the one that came with the phone?
When does the message pop up?

Tamara H.
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Sixpinsdelores

Thank you SuzieQ, yes there is a physical keyboard. This is exactly what happens, same annoying pattern. I'm taking a workshop this week for the Droid and I'll bring it up as an issue. Seems there should be a way to prevent that message from popping up. Thanks so much again for the help.

0 Likes