R2D2 problems
Monaghan

I am having extreme difficulty with my r2d2 phone. The screen bounces from place to place, actually turning on features and accessing apps. It also freezes and I have a very difficult time using it to make any form of call. Texting is totally out of the question. This is r2d2 #3, as I experienced the same thing with the other two (albeit a lot quicker than this one). My contract expires in December and I am eligible for an upgrade in two weeks. When I called today to see if my phone could be fixed, I was told that I could upgrade early for an extra 50 dollars. Gee, I already knew that! The website has been telling me that the last couple of times I paid my bill! The service person suggested that I try to wait it out, pay 50 extra dollars, or buy a used phone. I have been a verizon customer for over 20 years, but I am to the point that when my contract expires, I may see what else is available. In the meantime, has anyone got any suggestions on a fix for my phone until I can do something else?

0 Likes