Random texts from VZWNMN:1?
JennyJune

Hi,

Since May 8th, I have received 92 texts from VZWNMN:1.  I contacted technical support via telephone and they advised me to respond with "Stop all", which I have, multiple times and continue to receive these random texts.

What are they and can I somehow block them?

Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: Random texts from VZWNMN:1?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did you try to search this community for similar questions before posting your question?

The last time someone else asked this question it was referred to a setting in Backup Assistant Plus that you have to turn off in your MyVerizon account or you needed to reactivate your previous basic phone and remove all emails notification settings from it to remove the subscription.

Did you try any of these options? The VZW tech support should have also been familiar with this as well.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Random texts from VZWNMN:1?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello JennyJune,

I want to make sure we get this matter resolved for you quickly.  It seems that a feature is attached to your account that is causing the message.  Have you called into our Techincal Support team for assistance? We look forward to hearing from you to make sure this matter gets resolved.

WarrenM_VZWSupport
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes