Re: Recent Wifi signal problems
bearone21
Legend

update for op, not me.

0 Likes
troycal

Ok I changed the Lease time to 2 weeks and seems to be working so far... Ive been trying to figure this one out for months...

But what happens in two weeks?

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

do you folks ever shut the computer down?

i've got an older linksys wrt54g router that has "0" lease time, 24 hours but then pc is shutdown daily, so it never needs to reacquire.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Mine runs 24/7 Bear) the only time i shut it Down is to Blow the Dust out of it Which is just around the Corner..

Message was edited by: B33

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

xp or win7?

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

B33 wrote:

Mine runs 24/7 Bear) the only time i shut it Down is to Blow the Dust out of it Witch is just around the Corner..

Looks like someone is still in the Halloween spirit..

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Wildman you caught that sometimes my word's i type are not a thing of Beauty there more like Chicken tracks..  and i'v only been on here what 2 years!!!!  more practice, more practice, more practice b

0 Likes
ammjr71

I see a lot of helpful comments on here that frankly I tried and they didn't work for me.  Whenever I connected the wifi I could browse the web or the market, but couldn't download anything from the market.  Tried a bunch of stuff including some suggestions on here.

I just downloaded WIFI HIGH PERFORMANCE WIDGET from the play market and configure it - really simple, just turn on your wifi on the X2 and then check a couple of boxes and save.  I went to the google play store and downloaded angry birds just to test it.  Worked like a dream, didn't lose signal and it actually WORKED!

0 Likes