Re: Refurbished inferno
Not applicable

The purpose of this forum is not to vent your frustrations to a bunch of fellow customers.  The purpose of this forum is for customers to help each other solve problems.  Your problem with your Bionic is not going to be solved by venting here.  And, it seems like Verizon has bent over backward sending you several replacement phones.  They are not going to give you a new phone for free.  If you want to solve the problem, you need to buy a new phone from Verizon or somewhere else.  I could not care less what you do.  I'm just responding to a post on a forum giving you my advice.  You can ignore it if you want.  I don't care.

0 Likes
okamsrazor22
Contributor - Level 1

Ask VZW to send you a different model phone. Once the replacements do not work, you can request a different model of equal value. In your case I am not sure what that would be, but it won't be the Bionic.

rahgor
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you so much, that is actually really nice to know and very helpful.  Sometimes people just respond to a post in a forum just to respond but not really offer a solution.  I did talk to verizon and they are aware of the issue and he told me they will issue a patch for the battery drain.

0 Likes
rahgor
Enthusiast - Level 2

Your are actually very right! Thank you for your help.  I called verizon and they offered my a droid razr maxx or to wait for a patch. He suggests I wait for about 30 days and if I can't handle the issue, I should call back.  He told me that they are aware of the issues and are likely to patch it.  Either way, I got two very helpful solutions, and got to keep 200 bucks in my pocket! Smiley Happy

0 Likes
okamsrazor22
Contributor - Level 1

Glad I could help!!

0 Likes