Refurbished phone and still having problems. Any way I can get out of having a droid without having to pay for an early upgrade?
rogue4992

I have a droid 2 and have been having problems with is since I bought it last summer. Last week I finally got a refurbished one under my warranty. I also pay for the extended warranty. I'm already having problems with this one and I am sick of having a droid, I just keep having problems. I can't upgrade for another year and I don't have the money to upgrade to another phone at full price. Is there something I can do to get a different phone because I keep having problems with the droids?

0 Likes
Re: Refurbished phone and still having problems. Any way I can get out of having a droid without having to pay for an early upgrade?
folingo

Call the support# and keep hounding them.  Since you have the warranty they are obligated to supply you with a WORKING phone.  If they send you a defective refurb then they have to replace it or better yet admit the phone is junk and give you a newer model.  KEEP CALLING THEM till they satisfy you.  They will charge you a ETF if you stop paying so keep up the pressure

0 Likes