Replacement phone not "Like New" Certified!
vic530

I just got my replacement phone about four hours ago and I ended up getting a phone that is not "Like New". I already called Verizon and I will be getting another re-replacement as soon as I send off and they receive my original phone. So heads up, check your device if you get a replacement and call Verizon immediatelly if there is a problem with your "Like New" replacement.

Here are a few photos I managed to take with my wife's iphone. You can clearly see a "smudge" on the phone.

Droid X

Droid X

Droid X

0 Likes
Re: Replacement phone not "Like New" Certified!
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
Have you verified there wasn't a screen protector on the glass?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vic530

Yes. I made sure. No screen protector on the glass.

0 Likes
hallcp1019
Contributor - Level 2

i got a replacement recently that i thought was like that but it was a protector which was destroyed but left of the phone for some reason not a spot on the phone but why would this be left of the phone and over looked when packaged to be shipped ....this folks just dont care

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend
that certainly looked like protector screen, i use 'em on my phone.
0 Likes
vic530

Well that good thing is that your screen was not damaged. :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
vic530

Yes, on the pictures, it looks like a screen protector but it's not. I had one on my previous Droid X. Unfortunately, this "Like New" Droid X has some screen damage. 

0 Likes
vereyezuhn
Master - Level 3

I agree that it looks like a screen protector. The one I have on my phone, I would never know it was there if I hadn't put it on myself. The thing's literally invisible, and there is no way I would ever be able to take it off. I can't see the edges or anything. I bet if it bubbled up, it would look exactly like that.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Hello, vic530!

I apologize for the inconvenience of getting this phone.  I assure you this is the exception, not the rule. I am sure the phone we exchange with this one will work perfect for you! Inside and out!

Read more about our Certified Like-New program here.

Have a great day!

0 Likes
Ofcrob2237
Enthusiast - Level 2
My cpo device is melting. I was told by the rep not to use the phone. They won't replace it under warranty. I got it last week.
0 Likes