Request for some assistance
Wesmith353

Hello,

I was just sent a Droid Charge and has only had it for about a week and half now in replacement of the Thunderbolt which I had at least 5 replacements of due to problems. I'm very pissed right now because I was sent the Droid Charge where I had to order my own battery and charger. I pay insurance every month and my bill also and to have issues with these phone is really making me want to leave Verizon when I have been a loyal customer since they were Bell Atlantic mobile. and all  I was sent was another phone with problems. With the charge I have been having issues of where I am talking to people and then the phone goes out where I can hear them talking, but they cant hear me and this happens on almost every call. I am also having issues of where I can dial a number and text and the screen will blank in and out. I really need some assistance on these issues. Very Pissed Customer at the Moment................

0 Likes
Re: Request for some assistance
AZSALUKI
Legend

i don't think there's anything that will fix that. you could try a factory reset, but it sounds like you got another bad phone. i'd ask for another one. also, if you are getting a replacement, it should come with the battery and charger. i wouldn't accept it if it doesn't.

0 Likes
Re: Request for some assistance
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want you to love your device Wesmith353! I would also be frustrated if my device wasn't reliable! The performance you have described isn't typical for the amazing Droid Charge! I recommend running the device in safe mode for a full day to rule out third party app conflict for starters. Here's a helpful link for your reference.

http://tiny.cc/joawkw

Sincerely,

JonathanK_VZW
VZW Support
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes