Restarting/No service
bschwaller

I've had my Droid Bionic for about a year now. It has worked perfectly well to this point, no complaints. This morning, randomly, not due to me dropping it or etc., it shut off on its own and since then it has been turning itself on and off about every 5 minutes for the past couple hours. I have taken out the battery for a half hour, restarted the phone countless times, let the battery die and then restart it, and put it in safe mode. On top of this when the phone is on it has no cell phone service, however I can connect to wifi. Anyone with a solution, please help, thanks.

0 Likes
Re: Restarting/No service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there bschwaller.  I am glad that you have such luck with the Droid Bionic for the past year and I am confident that we can get you up and running for another year to come.

Thanks for providing me the steps you have already taken. If you put it in safe mode already and the issue still persisted, then the next step would be to perform a factory reset.

For steps on how to perform a factory reset please visit http://vz.to/nExWmP.

After you do the reset please let us know if you continue to have issues.

NickB_VZW
VZWSupport
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Restarting/No service
paul123uio

I have the same problem. I did the factory reset and the fact that it keeps restarting every 2 minutes wont let my device set up. It just keeps on restarting and theres still no service.

0 Likes