Ringer Settings- Vibrate
Carriemw2404

When I have it on the setting to vibrate... it only vibrates when I get a call.... Is that normal?

0 Likes
Re: Ringer Settings- Vibrate
Wildman
Legend

Where was the option you use for for vibrate option located because there is a number of areas that the vibrate option is on device...  Try Settings / Sound / Check Vibrate

0 Likes
Carriemw2404

I've done that and on the side of the phone it has the button to raise or lower the volume for the ringer and when I go to vibrate it does the exact same thing... hmmm... 

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Check Settings / Sound / Sound Profile and see if its on Normal..

0 Likes
Not applicable

Carriemw2404, thanks for your inquiry. There is an option to turn on vibrate so that it vibrates and rings, and another setting to turn on just the vibrate. Go to Settings, Sound, Make sure sound profile is set to Normal and not Silent. Then make sure Vibrate is checked. 

0 Likes
Jon_Doh
Contributor - Level 1

I've noticed that when I set the phone to vibrate under the settings --> sound selection that it vibrates when a call comes in, but gives no notification of any kind when a text or email is received.  I think this might be what the OP was referring to.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Jon-Doh, it sounds like the OP was referring to the phone only vibrating and not ringing, however I did think they were referring to SMS, emails, etc also. If you are having that issue, you can change the notification settings for SMS or emails by going to that application, choosing Menu, then Settings, then Notifications. 

0 Likes