SD Card Question
tiggerbryan23

Okay, after multiple issues with my HTC Incredible 2, Verizon sent me a certified like new replacement.  (My second replacement since Christmas) I switched everything over to the new phone, but the phone is not recognizing the SD card.  I have called verizon and they are sending me a new SD card, but in the meantime...I have TONS of pictures on the old card that I need off!  Any ideas on how to retrieve them?   Thanks!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: SD Card Question
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

With your SD card in your phone, go to Settings, then SD Card & Storage. Does the third option read "Mount" or "Unmount" your card?

An option is to remove the SD card from your phone, put it in a reader/adapter and plug it into your computer directly. My card reader came with my SanDisk card, but you can buy them separately. Check the sizes your computer accepts, or buy a $10 card reader that converts it to a USB 2.0 port. Then drag and drop your files to your computer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: SD Card Question
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

With your SD card in your phone, go to Settings, then SD Card & Storage. Does the third option read "Mount" or "Unmount" your card?

An option is to remove the SD card from your phone, put it in a reader/adapter and plug it into your computer directly. My card reader came with my SanDisk card, but you can buy them separately. Check the sizes your computer accepts, or buy a $10 card reader that converts it to a USB 2.0 port. Then drag and drop your files to your computer.

0 Likes