SD card issue using iMac with Droid 2
MNTwinsFan

Hello.

I connect the usb to my droid 2 and iMac. However, I can't seem to transfer any music or pictures on to the SD card.

I keep getting this message: "The disk you inserted was not readable by this computer."

How can I get it to work with my iMac?

Thanks,

Jamie

0 Likes
Re: SD card issue using iMac with Droid 2
roca

I have the same problem with my iMac, but not my PC.

I assume it's like everything else, other than Apple product's, there just not compatible?

iPhone is probably all your iMac will recognize?

0 Likes
roca

One other thing. When i got an iPod i had to format it for either the mac or pc. it wouldn't work on both being formatted from the other. try plugging it into a pc, and if it come's up in my computer, it's formatted for a pc, Fat32.  i'm not sure what would happen if you formatted your sd card with the iMac? You might try pulling out the external card and formatting it first with your mac, then sticking it back in the phone to see if it work's? Remember that you will erase all the content on the card when formatting then i assume you will have to reformat it to a pc to have it work again?

Not sure about my reply, just my thought's.

0 Likes
MNTwinsFan

Thanks for your reply.

I formated the sd card from phone. Set to USB mass storage device on the droid. After that, clicked ignore (when Mac gave me a message.)  Then It worked.  :smileyhappy:

0 Likes