SENSE DIGITAL CLOCK QUIT KEEPING ACCURATE TIME
gej1
Contributor - Level 1

Another GB problem why did clock quit keepins accurate time.Also sometimes when I get incoming call when I answer it music player starts playing the person calling can't hear it just me.Phone reboots itself at least 2 times a day.2 or 3 times a week I try to make call and all it does is beep and go back to home screen.Have to reboot phone to get to make call.that is my worst problem because if I had to call 911(Ihave a bad heart I never know when I am going to need help.Sometimes my wife has to leave me alone)Back to phone 

here are things I have tryed

soft reset

hard reset

cleared cache

wiped cache partition

formatted sd card

did factory reset

I didn't put all the apps back and removed all widgets except power widget and sense clock and I am removing it now.

I didn't have any of these problems till I installed GB? 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: SENSE DIGITAL CLOCK QUIT KEEPING ACCURATE TIME
Wildman
Legend

Since the Droid X doesnt have this app by default and this is a 3rd party app you may want to report this to the developer because in the past this use to be a issue using Beautiful Widgets that a number of users have reported but I really havent heard of this with recent versions.   If the developer coded something incorrectly or a another app interacts with the app can cause issues like this..   I really dont believe this is a Droid X issue.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: SENSE DIGITAL CLOCK QUIT KEEPING ACCURATE TIME
Wildman
Legend

Since the Droid X doesnt have this app by default and this is a 3rd party app you may want to report this to the developer because in the past this use to be a issue using Beautiful Widgets that a number of users have reported but I really havent heard of this with recent versions.   If the developer coded something incorrectly or a another app interacts with the app can cause issues like this..   I really dont believe this is a Droid X issue.

0 Likes