SERIOUS DATA CONNECTIVITY ISSUES (San Antonio, Tx)
mrocha1508

BIONIC WAS FINE AT FIRST THEN THE DATA CONNECTIVITY ISSUES BEGAN.......ANYONE ELSE EXPERIENCING THESE SAME ISSUES....EVEN WHEN 4G OR 3G DISPLAYING, NO INTERNET????????? I GUESS SWITCHING TO ANOTHER PHONE SOON....ANYONE WANNA BUY MY BIONIC...LOL

0 Likes
Re: SERIOUS DATA CONNECTIVITY ISSUES (San Antonio, Tx)
Joey301
Enthusiast - Level 3
In
Have connection on my bionic less than 1/4 of the time. Verizon should fix their network
0 Likes
NVG1

Yes, I have a weak signal & get no connectivity way too much.  Tried to use wi-fi.  It connects to the network fine, but the browser is useless.  It says no connection.

0 Likes
Sparticuss67

YES..MY BIONIC WAS FINE AT FIRST THEN THE DATA CONNECTIVITY ISSUES BEGAN TOO...I'VE HAD MINE FOR ABOUT 1.5 WEEK AND ALL OF A SUDDEN NO DATA CONNECTION... I CAN USE WIRELESS BUT NO DATA..I CAN MAKE PHONE CALLS BUT STILL NO DATA.. I'VE TRIED REBOOTING... STILL NO LUCK

0 Likes
ddlewis86

Nationwide outage according to customer service.  It's been an issue for a couple of hours but their techs are working on it.  Of course I didn't believe them!  I told the rep that if aliens are attacking, he better fess up now!

0 Likes
Joey301
Enthusiast - Level 3

That's incredible that they told you that. This has been happening for weeks. This problem is discussed all over the Web. There is supposed to be a fix in November, but we need to keep letting Verizon know that this is a problem or they will ignore it.

Joey

0 Likes
gina7289
Contributor - Level 2
Nov there doing software update to do with connection issues.
0 Likes
ascii

I'm curious if VZW will expect us to pay for the full data plan even though it only works 50% of the time. (And that seems like a generous estimation)

0 Likes
chirotor
Enthusiast - Level 3

I had same problem come up on the 16th after owning the phone since it was released.  Two things I did that worked or was coincidence (too soon to tell) was to take out the battery and press the on/off button for 30 seconds, then reboot.  Tech support then had me go to settings/battery & data manager/data delivery and check data roaming.  I have been good since. There are other postings by vzw people that they are working on this and a fix is due soon.  I just hope it's a software or network issue, not hardware.  

0 Likes
AntonioC_VZW
Verizon Employee

Sparticuss67 wrote:

YES..MY BIONIC WAS FINE AT FIRST THEN THE DATA CONNECTIVITY ISSUES BEGAN TOO...I'VE HAD MINE FOR ABOUT 1.5 WEEK AND ALL OF A SUDDEN NO DATA CONNECTION... I CAN USE WIRELESS BUT NO DATA..I CAN MAKE PHONE CALLS BUT STILL NO DATA.. I'VE TRIED REBOOTING... STILL NO LUCK

Hi Sparticuss67,

I am sorry to learn of this data issue; I would be frustrated if I was unable to access data on my phone. The following procedure has resolved this data connectivity issue for others, please try:

On your phone go to Menu>Settings>Battery and Data Manager>Data Delivery then make sure background data and data enabled are turned on. If they are ON, turn OFF then power phone OFF/ON and repeat steps to turn ON.

I trust that the above steps will resolve your concerns. Keep us posted.

0 Likes