Screen frozen during turn by turn navigation - anyone else had this?
daretoomnia
Contributor - Level 1

Was using my turn by turn navigation yesterday going from one city to another....worked like a charm, with the exception of during the return trip, the screen froze up where it was on the map and wouldn't move (was driving, so couldn't start messing with it) and remained frozen the rest of the trip....however....the turn by turn voice directions continued perfectly and verbally led me right where I needed to go....

Anyone else had their navigation screen freeze up like that? 

On a side note....and I'm sure this has been asked before....but what is the proper/best channel for making sure the Verizon and/or Google techs know about problems as we find them, so they can be corrected?

0 Likes
Re: Screen frozen during turn by turn navigation - anyone else had this?
Ardoreal
Enthusiast - Level 2

daretoomnia wrote:

Was using my turn by turn navigation yesterday going from one city to another....worked like a charm, with the exception of during the return trip, the screen froze up where it was on the map and wouldn't move (was driving, so couldn't start messing with it) and remained frozen the rest of the trip....however....the turn by turn voice directions continued perfectly and verbally led me right where I needed to go....

Anyone else had their navigation screen freeze up like that? 

On a side note....and I'm sure this has been asked before....but what is the proper/best channel for making sure the Verizon and/or Google techs know about problems as we find them, so they can be corrected?

I'd report the bug here

http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/Google+Mobile/label?lid=551c5c4cca827a18&hl=en

Google employees can report it to their bug tracker, they frequent that forum quite a bit.

0 Likes