Seeing Folders from Email
Hoodkingpin

I have folders created on my ATT webmail but can only see the inbox,outbox, trash and sent folders on my Droid X.  Any suggestions?

0 Likes
Re: Seeing Folders from Email
Wildman
Legend

There is a option under the email settings menu for the account to select what folders are synced.....  Open email to the account you want the folder to be synced for and select Menu / Settings / Send and Recieve / Folder to sync

0 Likes
Cody21
Master - Level 2

@Wildman - I think what the OP is saying is that in their YAHOO acct (on the web), they have a bunch of Folders defined - and just wants those same folders to appear in their Yahoo email on their phone. Some time ago I found how to select those folders and display them on my DX, but for the life of me can no longer figure out the convulted process again.  Scratching head.

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Cody21 wrote:

@Wildman - I think what the OP is saying is that in their YAHOO acct (on the web), they have a bunch of Folders defined - and just wants those same folders to appear in their Yahoo email on their phone. Some time ago I found how to select those folders and display them on my DX, but for the life of me can no longer figure out the convulted process again.  Scratching head.

They steps I gave should work for any account that is setup under the stock email app..

Directory may be a bit different because I am using my TB today and dont have my Droid X in my hand but the menu option should be close..

0 Likes
Cody21
Master - Level 2

Those settings are not there for mine in the stock Yahoo email app/account.

-   Menu / Settings / Send and Recieve / Folder to sync

I don't have "SEND & RECEIVE" in Settings for YAHOO Mail APP.

0 Likes
Cody21
Master - Level 2

OK, I just had a chance to play with this some more...

To the OP:  All I did was go into my AT&T Yahoo Mail and did an "ADD FOLDER" - when I lunched the default/stock YAHOO Email APP that folder appeared just fine .. I didn't have to do anything.   I guess I was previously thinking of the Google GROUPS which require you to go thru a Setting and manually select which groups you want ...

0 Likes