Sense Analog Clock
jt1520

Been using Sense Analog Clock  for months now without a problem.  Now after update, clock does not keep time if I am on the app screen or using the browser or even after it goes to sleep.  When I awaken the device back to the home screen the widget time is not the correct time as the time in the upper right hand corner.  After the minute changes from the system clock, then the widget clock updates itself.  Has anyone else run into this problem?  Any solutions for the widget keeping accurate time all the time?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Sense Analog Clock
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
In that case, I would suggest emailing the developer and asking if they can fix/find the bug. The developer's can be found on the application's Market description page.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
How do you have the Sense clock from HTC on a Motorola Droid X phone? Do you have Beautiful Widgets app installed?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
jt1520

In the market place the factory widgets is named Sense Analog Clock.   There are a number of them. 

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
In that case, I would suggest emailing the developer and asking if they can fix/find the bug. The developer's can be found on the application's Market description page.

0 Likes