Setting Up Different Ringtones
BigMommy

I own a Bionic; how can I set up a different ringtone for several different caller?.  I do not want the default ringtone for all my contacts.

<Post moved from the space to the space for more exposure.>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Re: Setting Up Different Ringtones
B33
Legend

This is how i do it on my Razr Maxx an it's basically the same as your Bionic: You go to Contacts an then Tap on the one you want the Ringtone. You will see a Gray white Screen with Contact History an who to Call while at that Screen Tap settings Button it will bring Up another screen with other settings on it Choose Options with a check it will Bring up one more Screen the Options Screen there you will See Ringtone an Incoming Calls, Choose Ringtone From there you can choose the Ringtone you want. You will have to do the Same Procedure for Each Contact you want to set a Ringtone Too. An that's how you do it If you need more Help Let me Know.. B33 Smiley Happy

0 Likes
BigMommy

Thanks for your help. I was able to change the ringtone for two contacts; for some reasons the others I wanted to change still have the default ringtone.

Maybe it has something to do with the way I saved my ringtones; I have had some of my ringtones for several years. I will keep trying.

-

B33 <community@verizonwireless.com> wrote:

B33 created the discussion

"Re: Setting Up Different Ringtones"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.verizonwireless.com/message/799319#799319

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Hey your Welcome B33

0 Likes