Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Should I upgrade?
KaiPie7

Hello there,

I am looking for some input.  This last February, I purchased a Droid DNA after months of research. I love my DNA, it has an 8 MP camera, 2 MP front-facing camera, quad core, records in 1080p, and the famous 5" screen.  Overall, this phone is amazing and doesn't get the recognition it deserves.  But lately, I have been seeing the new DROIDs being advertised and, being a huge DROID follower, I have been on the fence about upgrading.  I like the MAXX, but am swaying more towards the Ultra for the slim look and kevlar case.  Although, after looking at the specs on each device, I found the only real difference between the 2 is the amount of hard memory: MAXX with 32G and Ultra with 16G.  So really, it just comes down to one thing...

What do you think? By upgrading right now, I would be paying for the Google Now feature, 2 more MPs and Zap.  Otherwise, nothing has really changed.  So I need to know from people who already have it, or have taken them on trial runs.  Is it worth the money now or just wait until my next upgrade. 

0 Likes
Re: Should I upgrade?
LPcatlover

That's a tough call since your current droid is so similar. I enjoy how light weight the Ultra is, as well as the kevlar body. I'm finally getting accustomed to google now. I had siri before so there

was an adjustment for me. I went for the ultra instead of the maxx because I wanted to stick with the lighter weight phone. I also didn't need the 32 gigs of hard memory. I am enjoying my phone though and

glad I made the purchase. Good luck with your decision!

0 Likes