Since I got my update on my Droid Bionic I cannot sync with my computer.
paul5021

Any suggestions please. I have tried to connect as an MTP, PTP and mass storage device.

0 Likes
Re: Since I got my update on my Droid Bionic I cannot sync with my computer.
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

What are you trying to sync?

What happens when you choose 'mass storage' ?

0 Likes
paul5021

I have a Nexus 7 and it will sync with my outlook just like the phone used to until the update. I have DejaOffice on the phone and the tablet. I sync them, OR used to sync with outlook. I am using Companion Sync to do the job. it comes back with a message unable to detect the Android device be sure the driver is installed and the device is on, and insure that debugging is turned on.

Now the tablet still syncs great. it is using Jelly bean. It worked fine before the upgrade and still does. Now that the phone is using ICS it no longer will sync with outlook calendar, notes, tasks, contacts.

I have tried to find a different driver without success. Still looking. I will not give up It was GREAT when it worked before the upgrade.

Again I say all input accepted.

0 Likes
Jakeman1
Master - Level 1

I would un install the app on the phone do a Phone Cache Wipe then reinstall it. I have see these apps and syncing method used successfully on the Bionic since ICS.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

what he said

I also use third-party software to sync Outlook (not Companion Link, though) and it syncs fine on my Bionic with ICS.  But as Jakeman1 pointed out, I had uninstalled my apps before the update and when I reinstalled my sync app, it worked just fine.

0 Likes