So I have got to say from experience that the Droid X2 has got the weakest battery life EVER
Marj123

I barely am on it and then the battery is on red. Makes no sense, it's trash.

0 Likes
Re: So I have got to say from experience that the Droid X2 has got the weakest battery life EVER
B33
Legend

What battery do you have in it. the Regular one or the Extended. If it's just the Regular one get the Extended Life one it will Go longer for ya.. b33

0 Likes
Re: So I have got to say from experience that the Droid X2 has got the weakest battery life EVER
Wildman
Legend

I am with B33, are you using the regular or extended battery? I thought the same when I had the Droid X but after installing the extended (Which is basically the same size) I never had any power issues...

0 Likes
Marj123

How much does this other battery cost??

Sent via DroidX2 on Verizon Wireless™

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

You can get one for 49.99 from Motorola at http://www.motorola.com/Consumers/US-EN/Consumer-Product-and-Services/Mobile+Phone+Accessories/Batte... but with more research you may can find lower but I always make sure I by official OEM products...

0 Likes
jpgwlg

I had an issue that all of a sudden, by battery didn't stay up for more than 12 hrs.  I found out, that I have to take my battery out, at least once a month.  Now it stays up for a couple of days.

0 Likes
Marj123

Hour long does battery stay out for?

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Have you tried clearing the power managers data when the device shows this issue?

0 Likes
Marj123

No... How do I do that

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Try Menu / Settings / Applications / Manage Applications / All Tab / Power Management / Clear Data.... 

The Power Management may not be worded the same way but look for a app with name related to power, this option differs from devices.

0 Likes