So frustrated with Droid Charge and the Customer Service
UNHAPPY2

Going to receive my 5th Droid Charge tomorrow!  Phone drops calls, phone shuts down when taking pictures, battery last for 2 hrs and there are no batteries in stock.  The CSR told  me to go to Amazon and order on and then Verizon will reimburse me...yeah, right!  Or they will give me a Thunderbolt which I checked out after I got off of the phone and it doesn't sound any better.  Can't understand why I have to settle for a phone that doesn't work most of the time.  I have never been late on paying my bill and expect better quality and service than I am receiving.

No real recourse...take it or leave it attitude when speaking to ALL Verizon employees!  They say they care but the service doesn't reflect their words.  Been a customer for over 17 years and hate to move to another company and sure don't feel I should have to pay to get out of a contract on a phone that I have to shut down and bring up again when I need to make a call or send a text.  SO FRUSTRATED!!!!!!!

0 Likes
Re: So frustrated with Droid Charge and the Customer Service
kj1060
Enthusiast - Level 3

That sort of customer service is unacceptable. I was in the same boat as you were about a week back. My suggestion is continue call tech support and mention you have had 5 devices and they have also had the exact same problems as the ones that came before.

0 Likes
Re: So frustrated with Droid Charge and the Customer Service
nolpost

We have two droid charge phones that we got in April on Amazon.  We are trying to troubleshoot with Samsung and getting not much help.  Phone dies quickly at times, but not other times.  It consistently shuts off when taking pictures, though, on both phones.  It is clear to us that the phone has a problem because we have two.  I've seen two work-arounds.  One is getting a bigger battery that requires a new larger phone back.  The other is to put the phone in Airplane Mode.  Apparently, this problem is due to a "power load" issue.  So, the phones are inherently defective. 

We likes the phones and at times we have fooled into thinking they are working fine... because at times the camera works fine. We haven't had any replacement phones because it seems that so many have this issue and therefore, what is the point.  We would like to know if other Droid Charge cameras don't have this issue because we expect to be able to use the camera.  We have 3 little boys and we already have lost pictures from the last day of school because we counted on this phone.  Sounds like a small problem until you look at it that way. 

Really wish Amazon, Verizon or Samsung could get us a good solution.

0 Likes