So my contract is up in May...
The_Livewire
Enthusiast - Level 1

Since I don't expect to see JB on the Bionic by then, anyone want to suggest a good (android) phone?

0 Likes
Re: So my contract is up in May...
rcschnoor
Legend

I am quite happy with the Droid Razr Maxx HD and the Samsung GSIII. Both are fine phones.

0 Likes
creator
Contributor - Level 2

my early upgrade is may 30th, currently am considering the S4 which is due out may-june in the US or waiting until july 8th to check out Moto/goog's love child currently called the x phone.

0 Likes
Jakeman1
Master - Level 1

Chances are that JB will be right around the corner when you are ready to upgrade. I would follow Motorola's site for update info. That said, if I had to select a new phone today I would choose the Razr MAXX. I would stay away from HTC and Samsung (personal preference)(HTC's terrible battery life, Samsungs just too slow). I would go into a Verizon Corp store and try them out. All of the phones on their shelves are active so you can actually listen to them, and do the things you would normally do on your phones so you can see what you like and do NOT like.

0 Likes
Not applicable

If your contract is up in May you should be able to upgrade right now. You get to upgrade 4 months before your contract ends.

0 Likes