Re: So when do i get my incredible ?
Tslocum

I ordered my incredible on Friday the 14th. The lady at the store told me I should get it in around a week. I am going on vacation on the 22nd and wont get back until the 2nd of July. So I really need it to come by Friday. Does anyone know who I could contact to tell them I need it by then, or if it cant be there on time, that they should just wait to have it dropped off until later? I was thinking of contacting the Verizon factory, but I cant find their number. If anyone could help, I would appreciate it

0 Likes
volcomkidd911

i really don't think you will get it by friday unless a new, large shipment leaves the factory today which one is acctually being rumored (240k incredibles) to being on the way but it was someone claiming they worked at verizon. I ordered the 9th and have been waiting 9 days, i don't think they will advance your order so you can get yours.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

i ordered mine on the 6th (at a verizon store) and the rep told me it would ship by the 15th....but i got it on the 11th. Verizon emails you when it ships and you can track it. If you haven't received an email, then it prolly hasn't shipped yet, which means it'll be a while. they (verizon) also don't allow you to intercept it. i know because i tried. i know....i'm a loser...but i really wanted the phone so when i saw that it was at a local fedex spot on the 8th, i figured i'd just go pick it up. no dice. they require fedex to attampt delivery, which can cost you a couple days. i've had the phone for a week and not one single issue (knocks on wood!). i love it....but honestly, if i had the moto droid, i prolly wouldn't have upgraded. it's got a nicer camera, and it's faster....but besides that, i'm not sure that it's any better than the moto droid? i guess it depends on if you want a slide out qwerty or not.

0 Likes
jaswong00

I ordered mine on May 9th and my wife ordered hers on May 10th.  Both of us are under the same family plan.  Boy...the wait is killing me...No status on the Order Status beside saying that "Your order has been shipped, you should receive it in 2-3 days".  This message is shown eversince the first day I placed the order.  What is going on? Verizon???  Is my order coming this week or By May 29th(shown date when I placed the order on May 9th)?  If so, which means it will take 20 days for me to receive my phone...Can a Verizon rep tell us when is our phone shipping to us???

0 Likes
kiminma

I had the same problem as the second poster...a broken phone and now a delay in my replacement.  It wasn't the delay that made me angry so much as the fact that on the same day within hours I had inconsistent messages from three different customer service reps.  The first said to return the phone and a replacement would be shipped the same day.  The second said that he couldn't see that it had shipped but did assure me it would that morning.  Then I got a text message saying the new phone wouldn't be shipped until the old one was returned.  When I called again, I was told there was nothing that could be done.  Two days later the return arrived and I am told it will be May 29th before my replacement would be shipped.  Apparently there is no priority system for customers with non-working phones.  I am hoping Verizon can get its act together with this phone.  It has been a real disappointment so far.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

update......my alarm DID NOT go off this morning....lol. i guess i spoke too soon yesterday.

0 Likes
MattSmith

@Jaswong00

Keep me in the loop when you get yours..we ordered ours on the same day, same message. I will let you know when I get mine 😃

May 9th..still waiting /wrists

0 Likes
Spoke with CS today & my ship date had been moved up a day
trista

Received an email today saying that they had requested more information to complete my order and I never responded so they were cancelling my request.  I had no idea what they were talking about so I called the number for more info and to make sure my order wasn't cancelled.

Honestly, the reference number I had didn't match anything for them.  I asked if my phone was still on order and they said yes and I should just ignore the email.

I ordered online on 5/11.  She checked and said that the expected ship date had moved up from what the website told me when I ordered (5/29).  It 's now scheduled to ship on or before the 28th.  So a one day jump.  But at least that's in the right direction.

0 Likes
jaswong00

Yeah...I wil let you guys know once I received the Incredibly late phone. lol...

0 Likes
jaswong00

Hi Guys,

I got a Fedex tracking number today for the 5/9 order...It is arriving on next Tuesday.  They did 2nd day shipping... I haven't heard anything for my order on 5/10 yet but should be coming soon too.  Good luck to all. Ciao!

0 Likes