Re: So who is having NO problems with 2.2?
nattiec21

so far so good here. I usually charge my phone on my computer since i forgot the wall plug out of town and usually its takes a LONG time to charge. Since the update it charge really FAST! YAY! the only thing i didnt like was that twitter was added to my phone and it wont let me uninstall it....i hate twitter...

0 Likes
JerryHam

I am not having any problems with 2.2. I agree the browser is faster. It seems the home screen is slower (when exiting an app it often takes several seconds for the icons / shortcuts to appear on the home screen - it starts out just blank). But that isn't a problem. All in all it works very well.

0 Likes
PeaceFrog

Mine works pretty {word filter avoidance}
good. It was fast before & initially blistering fast after update but 2.2 seams 2 have slipped back some because its loading up even more user disclosed direct advertising on applicable addressees. Camera works better I wish it had an option 2 identify quickly what is synchronizing when it syncs. Cannot figure how 2 edit words that have been added 2 predicted text but are not listed in the in user dictionary. Didn't know @Google apps mrkt sold apps that in the end cannot be transfered & thus upgraded. Mrkt is like th wild west with succeptible landmine apps everywhere. Haven't ever √ the non mrkt apps figuring it could brick my device. Battery is a little better thought I'd post here b4 heading in2 vzw. Bat use 2 do about 25-30min/10% of battery under extreme usage now with froyo its about 35-40min/10% of battery unde ther same doing every thing extreme. That averages instead of 4-5 I've got 5-6 hour of continues. 4 all droid dose I'm not complaining. Anybody else have these kind of results? Some things I've read 30hr or 10 hrs continuous I don't know if that's all out extreme. I'd like 2 c a Motorola wind or solar charger. Anyway, @Verizon dose rule th air thanks 4 the Great service #ridesafe

0 Likes
chimairah
Only issue I have atm is the battery seems to run out a lot faster but I would imagin there will be a fix for it soon, all in all I'm very impressed
0 Likes
johnM356
Contributor - Level 1

I wish there was a way to see lists of installed apps for those having problems.

Seems the reported problems are all very similar - the common demoninator might be a rogue app.

Zero problems here.

0 Likes
Splammo

No problems here, except for a hyper sensitive sensor which causes the screen to jump from landscape to portrait too fast.  My Facebook preinstalled app never worked under 2.1, but works under 2.2 (couldn't connect, upload photographs, nothing).

The camera seems to have better images (they were foggy sometimes before).  I'll stick to my Canon 7D for photographs though.

The download does take a while, but there's a lot to update. . . Battery life is not quite as long, so I just kill everything before I turn it off.  Lasts all day.

0 Likes
Not applicable
Still no issues here, and the browser flies.
0 Likes
racingrl7
How did you get flash?
0 Likes
rtpnc6
Enthusiast - Level 3

Initially had a batttery drain issue. Uninstalled Skype which was the CPU hog for some reason (looks like application needs to be updated for 2.2) and battery life IMPROVED to better than 2.1 Things are much zippier than 2.1, flash 10.1 works great. I like the additional home screens.

0 Likes
Cobjones
Contributor - Level 1
0 Likes