So yesterday and all the days before my phone worked fine. But now today the Wi-Fi won't connect. I know the Wi-Fi is fine because I'm on my computer on this site. My phone will connect for about 5 seconds then boot me off again. I've tried restarting the
BlakeAllenGregory

So yesterday and all the days before my phone worked fine. But now today the Wi-Fi won't connect. I know the Wi-Fi is fine because I'm on my computer on this site. My phone will connect for about 5 seconds then boot me off again. I've tried restarting the phone, turning off mobile data, shutting the phone off and back on, disconnecting and then connecting again, putting back in my password for the Wi-Fi and none of it will work. I didn't notice this problem until I used ALL my data and now I can't connect to anything. What do I do to fix it?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: So yesterday and all the days before my phone worked fine. But now today the Wi-Fi won't connect. I know the Wi-Fi is fine because I'm on my computer on this site. My phone will connect for about 5 seconds then boot me off again. I've tried restarting
ruthw_vzw
Verizon Employee

BlakeAllenGregory

I'd love to make sure you can stay connected to WiFi like you need on your Droid Mini! Are you able to test your device connecting to a different WiFi network instead? Have you been able to completely delete the saved WiFi network and re-add it? Remove Wi Fi Connection DROID Mini DROID Ultra DROID Maxx by Motorola | Verizon Wireless

RuthW_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: So yesterday and all the days before my phone worked fine. But now today the Wi-Fi won't connect. I know the Wi-Fi is fine because I'm on my computer on this site. My phone will connect for about 5 seconds then boot me off again. I've tried restarting
ruthw_vzw
Verizon Employee

BlakeAllenGregory

I'd love to make sure you can stay connected to WiFi like you need on your Droid Mini! Are you able to test your device connecting to a different WiFi network instead? Have you been able to completely delete the saved WiFi network and re-add it? Remove Wi Fi Connection DROID Mini DROID Ultra DROID Maxx by Motorola | Verizon Wireless

RuthW_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes