Strange problem
racer33

My incredible lost all contacts and call history along with internet. Error message says UID inconsistent. Need help fixing this.

0 Likes
Re: Strange problem
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

racer33-

I do agree that is a strange situation! Let's get this fixed up for you! Do you have access to your contacts on Google.com or on our Backup Assistant application? Are you having an issue still connection to the internet? Does this affect all data connections? With the phone on, please remove the battery for 20 secs then reboot and try the internet again. If all data beings again, the Google sync or Backup Assistant sync will restore the contacts to your phone. Please keep me posted if this is still a concern for you! As always, you can dial 800-922-0204 for immediate assistance from our support team.

Thanks!
AdamE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Strange problem
GeorgiaSpoon

I am having the same issues.  

"System UIDs Inconsistent

UIDs on the system are inconsistent, you need to wipe your data partition or your device will be unstable"

Then option to click I'm feeling lucky

I clicked it. Lost all contacts and internet.  Removed battery and rebooted, was able to sync my contacts but no apps work. Try to use internet or any apps (FB, Instagram, etc) and get " Sorry! The application has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again   Force Close"

Deleted all apps, reinstalled but none work nor does internet.  Starting having problems last week when I got the update message.  I couldnt even get it to do the update, read on here about clearing cache, did that then it went through update, worked fine, till today.  Should I try factory reset?

0 Likes