Suddenly I can't stay connected to my home wifi. I have to punch in the WPA code every time and once I do it connects then disconnects in a few seconds. No check box to remember code either. Wifi connects to other networks though. Driving me crazy, eattin
SPatel

Suddenly I can't stay connected to my home wifi. I have to punch in the WPA code every time and once I do it connects then disconnects in a few seconds. No check box to remember code either. Wifi connects to other networks though. Driving me crazy, eating all my data. Also it says IP address not available.

I have ATT wireless and other devices connect fine to it. My phone also connects to other wifi accounts at work. I've tried manuallly setting up wifi, static IP address and protected wifi set up, nothing sticks. I've tried turning off all data, going to airplane mode, turning on wifi, still doesn't stick.

out of ideas, ready to throw the damn phone out the window.

0 Likes
Re: Suddenly I can't stay connected to my home wifi. I have to punch in the WPA code every time and once I do it connects then disconnects in a few seconds. No check box to remember code either. Wifi connects to other networks though. Driving me crazy, ea
stef7
Master - Level 2

Try rebooting the router. I know. It seems crazy.

0 Likes