Syncing photos
lsum15

I have a Droid and about a week ago it quit syncing my photos to Facebook.   Everything is up to date and I've tried turing it off and on.   How can I fix this?

0 Likes
Re: Syncing photos
lsum15

I recall this began when I plugged my phone into the computer to charge it as I had left my wall charger at a friends house.   Ever since, it doesn't sync the photos online.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there lsum15,

Let's get you back up and running. I love uploading pictures to Facebook as its a quick and easy way to share pictures with friends and family.

Are you trying to upload pictures to Facebook? or have your phone to automatically upload pictures to Facebook as you take them?

Please provide additional details so I can better assist.

NicholasB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport.

0 Likes
lsum15

I have been syncing my photos to Facebook and then when I go to my Facebook account I can pull up my synced photos and choose which to share and which to delete.   My phone has always done this until recently and now they no longer sync.   I had to plug my phone into the computer to use as a charger about the time it quit syncing.   I wasn't sure if that somehow affected it???   Everything on my phone is up to date and I have tried turning it off and then back on.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the details Isum15! Go to your Facebook settings and ensure that sync is turned on. You may also try to uninstall and install the Facebook application. Plugging in the charger should not have an impact on the syncing settings. Try the steps provided and test. Let us know how it goes.

Thank you,

LenaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
mgsmylie

Syncme works OK if you want to access your fB photos ....you need free third-party software to fix this problem.

0 Likes