Syncing with Google Calendar
nc0078

Why is it that my DROID calendar reminders have never synced to my Google calendar as promised?  It's clearly showing "synced" in my phone settings, but when I sign into my gmail account - nothing!

0 Likes
Re: Syncing with Google Calendar
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

When you created the events on your phone, did you choose the Gmail account as the calendar to create the event in?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
nc0078

No, I actually didn't. I simply placed events in my DROID calendar &

assumed they would automatically sync to gmail.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Phone only calendar events won't sync with anything. Only events saved as Gmail account events will sync.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
nc0078

Thanks, I wasn't told that by the Verizon reps. So you're saying I have to

go into my gmail accnt & save the events?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

No, in the Calendar App you will create the event. In the dialog where you enter on the information there is a selection area of which calendar to create the event in. It is usually near the top of the dialog. You might have to scroll up to the top to see it.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Once an event is created on the phone, you can't change which calendar it is saved under.

0 Likes