System Version 2.3.340 Update
pingpchamp

Hello

I just did the over-the-air update to system version 2.3.340...are there any new features or functionality as a result of this?  There's no change that I'm immediately noticing.  Thanks in advance for your input!

0 Likes
Re: System Version 2.3.340 Update
Wildman
Legend

Actually 2.3.340 is a bug fix version so there isnt many noticable features, it is intended to fix some of the bugs present ib 2.1 and 2.2

0 Likes
hallcp1019
Contributor - Level 2
Im not sure why but I can now use my 3g hotspot feature and I didn't add it to my plan was that a boo boo Verizon or intended with the update
0 Likes
hallcp1019
Contributor - Level 2

is anyone else able to do this?  im just curious whats up with it....and after wondering why it isnt free i realize i dont have any use for it lol i have wifi at home as well as a cable connection and my phone substitutes just fine when im out and about i guess a neat feature for a certain niche

0 Likes
CoryB2679

This update has SUCKED for me.  It's shutting down my phone every 5 minutes.  I can't even get into the process manager to see what's holding everything up.

Anyone have any suggestion on how to uninstall this "bug fix" update that's just a bunch of bugs so far?

Oh, and I need to be able to uninstall it in less than 5 minutes or it'll freeze/crash again.

0 Likes