Terrible signal lately!!
Hakushi
Enthusiast - Level 1

So around my home I've had TERRIBLE signal, usually in the -100 to -103db range which is unacceptable!! I called about a week ago and was told there was "tower work" and that it was only going to last "6 hours at most" the woman said she would call me back but never did, the signal issue is STILL broken and I can't find any help!!!

0 Likes
Re: Terrible signal lately!!
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

When was the last time you updated the phone's roaming list or reprogrammed it to the Verizon Wireless network?  Dial *228, option 1 and 2.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Hakushi
Enthusiast - Level 1

I did it before making this post, and have done it 3x each of program phone and update roaming and no change since it's a tower issue in the area.

I wish they would fix the issue, working on towers for a week or so longer with so much down time is not a good company practice.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Okay, thanks for the update.  It helps to know what troubleshooting you have done, so we don't have to ask.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Hakushi
Enthusiast - Level 1

Would like a reply from verizon.

0 Likes
Hakushi
Enthusiast - Level 1

Bump for help!!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes
Hakushi
Enthusiast - Level 1

Bump, so much silence from Verizon just makes me want to drop my account even more....sigh

0 Likes
Hakushi
Enthusiast - Level 1

sigh cmon verizon.............STILL no call back from your liar rep that PROMISED me she would call back, STILL terrible signal, etc

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Hakushi wrote:

Bump, so much silence from Verizon just makes me want to drop my account even more....sigh

You posted this as a discussion and didn't mark it as a question.  I have noticed the VZW reps only respond to unanswered questions.  It will be unlikely they will reply.

0 Likes
digdig

I've got you beat.  How about no service for the last three days at my home.  We were serviced by a Alltel tower that was included in a verizon contract but it ended sunday the 23rd.  No notice by verizon about having our service cut  Customer service said it would take 3-5 days to get back to us.  what is this crap.  No emergency phone and we depend on our phones for work.  And to top it off Verizon called to conduct an interview on their service as I was driving home and expected me to text and drive. 

0 Likes