Tethering
htsxycoco

I used to see tethering information for my Bionic before the system upgrade, its no longer there. Is it still possible to tether my computer with my Bionic?

0 Likes
Re: I used to
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello and happy Sunday htsxycoco,

The Droid Bionic is my first 4G smartphone. It has a special place in mu heart. With so many features, it's hard not to be impressed by the Bionic. May I ask are you trying to tether with your computer with the mobile hotspot or with a cable? I personally prefer the mobile hotspot. If your computer is wi-fi capable then we can easily walk you through using the mobile hotspot feature. What model computer do you have? As you share more details on the hardware that you're using then we can provide some steps for you.

Thank you...

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Tethering
htsxycoco

I use a Toshiba Satellite and I when I need internet access when I am in upper PA I need to tether I do need to create a hotspot since this is only once a month

0 Likes
Re: Tethering
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the information htsxycoco! After the update, this feature needs to be provisioned on the account. Please send me a private message with your name and mobile number/account number so that I can further assist with this.

Thank you,

Lena_VZW
Please follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes