Text Message Problem
William316

Android- not receiving my text messages or takes a long time to get them. Says phone memory is full. Also says, that messaging is full. Not sure if all notifications are actual messages. It keeps giving the sound that is designated for notification that I have a text message. I hope I'm making sense. Does anyone know what is going on and if so, what I need to do in order to fix it?

Message was edited by: William <Personal information removed for privacy>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Tags (3)
0 Likes
Text Message Problem
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which phone do you have?  Have you tried to clear the cache for your applications?  The steps to do so is dependent on your phone model.  Also you can removed any of your downloaded applications that you don't use any more.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Text Message Problem
William316

My phone is a Droid by Motorola. The first Droid that came out.

0 Likes
Re: Text Message Problem
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Go to settings > applications > manage applications > all tab > menu > sort by size.  Go through the apps one by one and clear the cache.  Take note if your email and "phone storage" are taken up a lot space.  You can use a SMS backup application to backup your text messages allowing you to clear the text messages from the phone and freeing up some space.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes