Text Messages "loading"
talika

Yesterday I noticed that the back cover on my phone was coming off a little, so I turned the phone off, took the cover off, brushed away some dust that had accumulated around the battery, etc, put the cover back on, and powered up the phone. Every since then I have not been able to view texts from my boyfriend. When I try to view my conversation with him it just says "Loading". I left it trying to open his messages over night, but it still said "Loading" when I woke up this morning.

In the meantime I have sent and received messages with my cousin and my mother just fine. I can send my boyfriend texts by hitting compose message and typing his number in, but I can't view anything he sent me.

Also, since shutting it off yesterday, the phone seems to be running slower, which doesn't make sense to me.

He doesn't have a smartphone, so I know its not caused by an app he's using.

Also, I've tried starting the phone in safe mode, but that did not change anything either.

He's the only person whose messages I can't read.

Any ideas how I can fix my "Loading" problem?

0 Likes
Re: Text Messages "loading"
ArnettH_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello talika,

I noticed that this is a duplicate posting on this issue. I have replied to this concern as soon as I saw it. Here is a link to my response.

http://community.vzw.com/t5/DROID-Incredible-2-by-HTC/Text-Messages-quot-loading-quot/m-p/725893#M28...

If you have any questions or concerns then feel free to reply on this forum or the one on the link.

Thank you...

0 Likes