Text message not sending or receiving
victorbraga98
Contributor - Level 1

About a month ago, my D2G started to fail to send any text messages, it doesn't even try to send any messages. As soon as I send it, it will give me a notification saying text message not sent. I tried everything! Reactivating the phone, rebooting, a battery pull and none of these things worked, I know there is nothing wrong with the network, there is nothing blocking it. My warranty went out as soon as this happend! I'm already on my second device anyways, what do I do? And I am running the lastest version of android available for the D2G and I'm also using the stock messaging app.

0 Likes
Re: Text message not sending or receiving
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Does it fail even you send a text message to yourself?  You can also try calling Customer support and see if they can reset the text message feature on their end.  You would need to call them from another phone at 1-800-922-0204.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Text message not sending or receiving
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

victorbraga98,

Hello! I'm sorry to read the messaging isn't working! I would be lost with out mine! Are you still having issues with it? Have you called into customer service already? Are you using a 3rd party messaging app? I would also try and place the phone in safe mode and retest http://bit.ly/o5McAQ

Let us know if you need additional help!

Katie H
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes