Re: Text message shows in usage but never reached my phone.
meatverizon
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yeah it is funny because I own 4 phones and I  have not received texts from each of my verizon phones and they are the same company.   They were supposed to get back to me but they still have not.

0 Likes
Snowy1

I have had similar issues, sometimes I will miss multiple in a row, then I'll go a long period of time where I don't have the problem... as far as I know.  The thing that happens the most for me is I will hear the SMS notification, but there will be no message, no icon... nothing.  I can be in the middle of a conversation with someone, the sound will go off, and no message appears.  If I go to my account online it will show that I received a text in my data, but I never saw the message.  I had this problem with the Samsung Stratosphere which was replaced 4 times before I finally said enough, I need a new device - but the Charge has a lot of the same issues.

0 Likes
meatverizon
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yeah I installed the application the Ghostly APP they said to install but I never got the messages that I was missing.   

Verizon said that they were going to call me back but they never did.   They said they were going to call me back when they removed my unlimited after they researched it but they never did.   They said that my Droid Charge phone will be fixed with an upgrade but it never did.  

I assume my comments will be censored....

0 Likes
meatverizon
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just had Verizon call me.   I disconnected one of my lines because I disconnected one of my lines.  

They tried to get me to add it back but did not offer anything in return.  

0 Likes