Re: Text messages not going thru to certain #
babooo26

Nooo, that is not the issue, it seems to b AT &T and metro pcs providers, and I can receive calls and txts from them and call them but I cannot txt them, that is the issue....and its been over two weeks that I have been going back n forth with u on this issue and that's all u can suggest?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know how important texting is to everyone these days, babooo26. We want your messages to be able to be received by your friends. Since this issue started have you tried using our Message+ app? Have you tried deleting the text thread and contact of the people you cannot text and then re-adding them?
StevenG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
babooo26

Yes! I have done all of this. I think my phone is defective and would like it to be replaced...none of the people that I have texting issues with are having texting  issues with anyone else, its just me...it has to be my phone, its not right!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Totally understand where you are coming from, babooo26. We certainly want your text messages to work. You mentioned messaging them from Hangouts. Have you completely disabled Hangouts afterwards? I ask since Google is stating that Hangouts could interfer with standard texting if it is enabled, especially if your contacts are listed with them yet.
StevenG_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
babooo26

Ok look, I have tried every suggestion u have provided, deleting contacts, deleting threads, Verizon messenger+, disabling, enabling, I even did a factory reset....NOTHING has solved this problem.... So what's left???

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You deserve to have a properly working phone for your text messages, baboo26. The best thing to do is to contact our Technical Department at 800-922-0204 from another phone other than your cellular phone. Once speaking with you in real time we can test the phone out with you to see what can help resolve this.
StevenG_VZW

0 Likes
babooo26

Yeah I will call them because now I can't txt to more ppl and they have T-Mobile and also my phone keeps turning off when the battery gets to about 30%, so frustrating, to say the least

0 Likes