Texts won't load, low space, reboot...not so incredible.
T_lip86

For the past few weeks my Incredible has given me a low space icon on the status bar, I've managed to eliminate this by having to constantly delete applications and clear the cache on the phone.  now It's happening almost hourly without good cause.  this morning when i woke up and tried to send a text message, the screen went white and proceeded to tell me it was unable to load the messages.  I've rebooted the phone several times and this hasn't fixed anything.  also when the messages return to the main screen and it says unable to load, the 3G icon disappears and my service bars go from full to out of service (no bars with and X).  this phone is starting to really become more problematic that it is a solution.  This phone is a replacement after several failed attempts with a Samsung.  Can anyone offer help?

0 Likes
Re: Texts won't load, low space, reboot...not so incredible.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey T_lip86,

So sorry to hear about your phone issues. I know that I have had other customers with this issue, so I will lend a hand. You say that you have tried to clear cache and delete applications on the phone. If you go under Settings, Applications, Manage Applications, and All, click on the menu button and sort by size. If there is anything over 15 MB, I would suggest uninstalling and reinstalling. Those apps would be taking up a lot of space then. Also, your phone defaults to saving pictures on your phone memory rather than your card, could you try moving the photos to the card and see if the error still occurs? Please also try http://bit.ly/OgmMQm for a reset and see if it still occurs after saving all your information. Please let us knwo if you need anything else!

Thanks!
MichelleG_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
fayemcbride
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am ready to beat my HTC no so incredible with a rock. I can't send or receive messages. So...I went to my local Verizon store. I told them my problem. A customer service rep pretended to help me. He took my phone, ask my number, then he sent me a text. Ha!! He said it went through.LIAR,LIAR! He wouldn't show me. I'm so angry.The account in is my daughter's name.They said she would have to come in and talk with them in order to receive any help or a replacement phone. She had a baby 4 days ago. They totally blew me off. They suck like no other. I have a very dear friend that is deaf, Text is the only way we can communicate.The reps at the Verizon store in Morristown, tn.should all be fired.

raja2010
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm having the same problem. Did you ever find a solution?

0 Likes
T_lip86

Verizon customer service had me reset the phone to factory default n it

erased everything, but solved the problem, lol

0 Likes
raja2010
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks, I was afraid of that. Smiley Sad

0 Likes
T_lip86

Yea, I was too. But it got to the point where the phone was basically

inoperable and had to be done

0 Likes