Legend

hang in there.

"may the force be with you"

0 Likes
Re: This is getting old
Wildman
Legend

firefighterguy wrote:
And then just as I sent the previous messege, it sent it in 1X. I give up. Lol. You guys are right my phones hate me.

Boy you cant get a break can you, I am so amazed that you have experianced so much bad luck with the Droid X...

0 Likes
Kooshie
Contributor - Level 2
Has a Verizon Rep contacted you based upon your comments on this forum? I would call and press the issue of rotating through so many different devices and ask if the policy is still in effect regarding you being eligible fir a new out of the box device.
0 Likes
firefighterguy

@Kooshie

First, I wanted to apologize for taking over a week to respond to your question. No, tha rep has not contacted me about that. I didn't even know that that may be an option. Everytime I ask a rep, though, about a new device, they tell me that that is not possible. That Moto gives them "X" amount of devices to use for replacements. Maybe if I ask it in a different way? I think I may have brain-farted on the dead pixel thing. And it may be a slight flaw in my Zagg Invisashield, this particular phone is inconsistent on retaining the signal or dropping it all together. And this one also will show 3G and just hang there with no arrows workingand quite often no bars either. And quite often after this happens the 3G disappears and all that is left on the notification bar is the time, battery, and the grayed out arrows and bars. And then after what seems like an eternity, it flags me with a pop up window about a connection error or no signal. I've made do so far - only because I'm sick and tired of trying to get issue after issue after issue solved and a yet a new device.

@Bearone21
Thank you! I need something! (And I just happen to be a huge Star Wars nut. ...Not the freak that dresses up in an elaborate costume and goes to the Conventions and thinks my world revolves around it and thinks that I am living in Star Wars. No. I am just the fan who loves the story line, special effects, Princess Leia's bikini on Tatooine. You know, just a fan. Not the freak with the mental issues going on.) And after typing all of that, I realized, why did I need to "justify" myself? Lol.

@Wildman
Ah well. It could always be worse, I guess.

0 Likes