This is the worst phone ever
dragonfly1976
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have done 2 factory resets, the phone freezes and locks up all the time have to take the battery out and reboot. Have called verizon support many times all they suject is to do a factory reset. Can not wait till my 2 years is up.  Is it really normal to have to do factory resets all the time or take the battery out to restart.

0 Likes
Re: This is the worst phone ever
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@Dragonfly1976,

Yikes! I can certainly see your concern here. I want you to have a positive experience with your device. Does the device freeze within a specific avenue? Does it freeze in a specific avenue. Instead of completing a hard reset, have you tested in Safe Mode? http://vz.to/n2EIBZ

YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
dragonfly1976
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have tried this at your suggestion no help still have to restart way to often. Now the phone will get so much static when on a call I have to reboot to get it to go away and the display brightness will just go black for no reason, have to go to settings and reset. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi dragonfly,

I apologize you're still having issues with your device. I can understand how this can be frustrating with having to restart the phone to adjust the display. Does you device have any physical damage? Did you restore any 3rd party applications as they were before doing the hard reset afterwards? If so, try to do the hard reset without restoring the 3rd apps as they were before to see if any of them are contributing to the issue.

Thanks,
EdW_VZW

0 Likes
dragonfly1976
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes I did try that and it still had problems after the hard restore, no it does not have any damages. I did put a cache cleaner on that has helped a little,  display and dial key pad still giving me problems.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for trying that, dragonfly1976! Lets look into other options. I just sent you a follow request. Follow me back and send a private message with your name and mobile number.

Thank you,

LenaA_VZW

0 Likes
dragonfly1976
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am sorry I don't see how to follow you.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

dragonfly1976 wrote:

I am sorry I don't see how to follow you.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
dragonfly1976
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank You

0 Likes
dragonfly1976
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon I have tried to follow you so I can direct message you with the information you requested. I didn't receive a follow request. Now my phone is turning it's self on and off periodically. When trying to dial in a pass code or extension on the dial pad the display goes in and out making it impossible   to dial.

0 Likes