Transfer Apps from one Android device to another
Scholarios

I would like to transfer certain Android apps from my previous device.  Can anyone help?  Thanks, William

0 Likes
Re: Transfer Apps from one Android device to another
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you just trying to reinstall the apps on the other phone or do you want the data to transfer too?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Scholarios

I am just trying to reinstall the app on a new Android device without the data.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If the applications are available on the Play Store, you just need to sign into the new phone with the same Gmail address. With the newest version of the Play Store, you have access to a list of every application you ever downloaded from the Play Store. Open the Play Store, press menu > my apps > slide to view to left to get your history of applications.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

the same is true for any that you downloaded through amazon. you have to go to amazon's website to install their market.....but once you do that, you just sign in and navigate to the page that shows all of the apps you have got from them and you can select the ones you want to install.

0 Likes
crono997

I would like to transfer certain Android apps from my previous device.  Can anyone help?  Thanks, William

Are you just trying to reinstall the apps on the other phone or do you want the data to transfer too?

I have that same question but would like the data for certain apps to roll over to new phone. Thats the deciding factor on getting a new phone sooner then later.

0 Likes
ishti_ik

>Post deleted as OP is promoting own app<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Not applicable

You don't transfer apps from one phone to the next.  When you sign on to Play Store with your new phone, the apps will download from there.  If you have data you want to transfer, you would have to back that up on an SD card or computer.

0 Likes