Transferring music from droid to PC
danielle39

I am trying to transfer music from my droid incredible to my pc.  I have figured out finally how to do it but not all of my songs come over.  Some come on my PC screen as empty files but when I check my droid, the file is there and plays fine.  Originally most of the songs were uploaded by CD, I did by some from either itunes or vcast music, either way I don't understand how they can play on my droid but not transfer to my computer.  And the other fun part, the ones that due transfer to my computer....itunes won't play b/c the songs are from an "unknown source" really!!!!!  I am def not a computer wiz but this is a bit ridiculous!!!!   HEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLP!!!

0 Likes
Re: Transferring music from droid to PC
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

could be copy protection

especially with itunes songs

0 Likes
Re: Transferring music from droid to PC
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Danielle39,

Music is such a huge part of our lives and I definitely want you to have access to your music where you want it!  As Mdram mentioned some music isn't transferrable due to DRM (digital rights management).

You can try downloading Backup Assistant Plus and see if you can sync your purchased tracks from VCast that way. Anything purchased via iTunes would be handled through iTunes.

Here's the link for Backup Assistant Plus: http://bit.ly/RK2a0R 

Thanks,

MelissaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes