UConnect compatibility
clmahaf1

I have the 430n/rhb Uconnect system in a 2011 RAM 1500. I am able to connect my phone via Bluetooth and can make and receive calls. However, I am unable to download my phonebook (compatibility chart looks like this is supported) and I am unable to send or receive text messages via UConnect.

Anyone else have success in this?

0 Likes
Re: UConnect compatibility
JoeL_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello clmahaf1

I would be glad to look into the Bluetooth issues. I'm glad the device connects to make and receive calls. Please try unpairing and repairing the device and the truck. Does UConnect see the phonebook?

Here's a link to Dodge's website in regards to UConnect. This includes a number to UConnect. They may have some advanced troubleshooting they can try for the advanced Bluetooth features your vehicle offers.

Thank you

0 Likes
aweintraub

I have an issue with my Jeep Liberty.  I originally had a Droid Incredible, and was on 2.2, and had an issue where the car was hanging up on the call, not being able to answer a call, and also when I hung the phone up, the car thought it was still on the phone, and wouldn't shut off.  I then rooted my old phone to 2.3.4, GIngerbread, and that fixed the problem!  I just got a Droid Incredible 2, which came with 2.3.4 and the same thing happened as with my Dinc 1 on 2.2!  Any ideas??

0 Likes
hdwings

I too am having the same problem on my 2011 Ram 1500.  It pairs fine and I'm able to make and receive calls but unable to send or receive text messages. I have an I phone4 with the new software.  Have you had success with this yet?.

0 Likes