Unable to place calls at times, unless i power the phone off/on.
Poms

So not always but almost always I am unable to actually place a call using my phone. IT works fine for everything else but actually calling people.

what happens is i will pick a contact....hit send to call them...and i hear nothing, no connecting or dial tone or anything. The call actually makes it through to the intended party but they can't hear me nor i am. So i power down my phone and try again, and it works just fine. Problem is, anytime i need to place a call now i need to power down my phone.

Its annoying. and i wonder...is this a software bug i have or an actual problem with my phone? Has anyone had this problem in the past and know of a fix, or should i just bring my phone into my local store?

thanks

AC

0 Likes
Re: Unable to place calls at times, unless i power the phone off/on.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Poms,

I apologize for the delayed reply and I am confident your issue has been resolved since the original date of your post! If not, I can happily assist you. Has your device been exposed to any physical or water damage? When did the problem begin? Have you recently downloaded any new applications? Try this, Settings>Applications>Manage Applications>All>Phone>Clear Data/Cashe. I hope this information is helpful! Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Thanks for your involvement in our community forums,

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes