Re: Unable to send/rec sms or setup menu bar email
dollyw33

Where do I find the server, security type and server port for Yahoo mail?

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes
Daz11

I also have this problem on my Gmail account. I worked around it for now. I had to add another account using manual settings. All other account types give the same pin expired message.

0 Likes
hokiechick84

I went to the play store and downloaded the hotmail app. Just try and remember not to touch the email icon on your home screen.

0 Likes
thegreendane

It's really sad that, in almost a year, this error message continues to plague users. It would be nice if someone at Verizon posted the work around for all email types. I have to use this phone temporarily and just ran into the exact same Warning when trying to access gmail: Warning 503 80383: Pin expired. I spoke to Verizon and they say to just NOT use MAIL icon on the desktop of the phone, but to download the actual App for whatever email you use (i.e., hotmail, gmail, yahoo, etc.).

0 Likes
Doonerak
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi,

Try this. We had two different smartphones with messed up Yahoo Mail. Removed the icon from my screen. Went to Play Store. Uninstalled Yahoo Mail then reiinstalled it. Open it from the Play Store app. Yahoo Mail opens and asks you for your email address and password.... everything should be in there. Then open your "apps". Drag the icon to your screen.

That should do the trick.

0 Likes
Doonerak
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi,

Try this. We had two different smartphones with messed up Yahoo Mail. Removed the icon from my screen. Went to Play Store. Uninstalled Yahoo Mail then reiinstalled it. Open it from the Play Store app. Yahoo Mail opens and asks you for your email address and password.... everything should be in there. Then open your "apps". Drag the icon to your screen.

That should do the trick.

0 Likes