Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Undo factory reset
danl_05

My nephew accidentally factory reset my phone trying to unlock it. Unfortunately, I did not have anything but my contacts backed up. Stupid on my part, I know, but there has to be a way to get my stuff back of it's so easy to reset it. How do I undo the reset???

0 Likes
Re: Undo factory reset
MiiHere
Leader

You can't.

0 Likes
danl_05

I googled it and there is some software you can download to you computer then sync to your phone to recover. Does anyone know if that works?

0 Likes
MiiHere
Leader

I haven't been on the forums long and I have heard of such software, but I've never seen anyone report back that it was successful.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Oh no danl_05. I know I have been in your shoes before. Our kids can have sticky fingers and do things they don’t mean. There is no way to undo a reset but you can see if your information was saved to Verizon http://www.verizonwireless.com/wcms/consumer/products/verizon-cloud.html?intcmp=INT-SEA-NON-CS-cloud... Cloud. If you do not have it set up I recommend you getting it set up for the future.  I do wish you the best.
AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes